My Winter To Do List.
See ya Autumn and HELLO Winter. Bloody ‘ell it’s been freezing this past week, like freeezing! I feel like Winter has well and truly begun and seeing as I loved writing my last ‘lil “to do” list, I thought why not make it a seasonal thing and just keep them going, hey? SO, here we have my “Winter To Do List” full of all the festiveness, all the food and obvs all the layers!
- Dig out all my hats, gloves and scarfs.
- Make my first batch of mulled wine – woo!
- Make a whole lot more mince pies.
- Make sure all my present buying is done before Dec 25th.
- Decorate the flat to Christmas grotto level.
- Buy our Christmas tree (!!!)
- Try every Christmas drink on every menu.
- Start planning my new year resolutions.
- Host a cheese tasting evening.
- Get DIY and Christmas crafty.
- Send Christmas cards to everyone.
- Watch every single Christmas Film.
- Go ice skating!
- Build a gingerbread house.
- Make a Christmas wreath.
- Visit as many Christmas markets as possible!
- Mini road trip to look at all the festive houses.
I’m WELL aware that I’ve just used the word Christmas like twenty-six times, BUT tbh if not now then when (!!!) Have you got any Winter//Christmas “to-do’s” as I wanna add more to my list!
-SHOP THE LOOK-