My Autumn To Do List.
I wanted to do something a little different today, something just for fun… Seeing as Autumn is my favourite time of year and all that I’ve been keeping a little list of things I wanna do, places I wanna go, etc etc and thought ya know what, why not share it? Even if most bullet points include Buzz, walking buzz, and seeing buzz, but maybe I’ll just leave a couple of those points out yeah? Now some of these I’ve already done, some I’ve already planned, and some I just wanna write down so I don’t forget before things start getting seriously cold and rainy!
- Go pumpkin picking.
- Have a Halloween movie eve.
- Be prepared this year and start Christmas shopping early (!!).
- Explore more National Trust locations.
- Go to a huge fireworks display.
- Make all the Autumny cocktails.
- Visit every farmer’s markets in our area.
- Go to the cinema more.
- Keep all our plants alive!
- Make an Autumn wreath.
- Get baking, anything and everything Pumpkin themed.
- Read more. Always.
- Eat Fish & Chips on the beach.
- Have a huge clear out.
- Decorate our flat.
- Start prepping a Christmas cake.
- Plant some spring bulbs.
- Switch up to my Winter wardrobe.
These are just a few of mine, what have you got planned // what’s on your Autumn list?
-Shop The Look-